How to upload an image with Envisage.
1. Select the file manager tab from the left hand menu.
2. Once clicked it will open a pop up menu which will contain "Image Manager" and "Document Manager". Select Image Manager.
3. This will take you to the Image Manager area, which will house all of the uploaded images.
4. Click on the Upload new image button on the left.
5. This opens the image uploader.
6. Now, there are two ways of uploading images to Envisage. The first way is to drag and drop images into the uploader area.
7. Once the image has been uploaded it will give you the option of entering Alt Text and a Image Description.
8. When the Alt Text and Image Description has been filled in, press the save button.
9. The save button will change from "Save" to "Saved".
10. Then click the close image upload button.
11. The second way to upload an image - after you've clicked the upload image button, click the "Alternatively click here to upload images" button at the bottom.
12. This will open a folder explorer which allows you to select the image you want to upload.
13. Select the image you want to upload.
14. Fill out the Alt Text and Description for the Image and Save (The same way as above).
15. You can now find your new image in the Image Manager area.