How to unlock a page in Envisage.
1. Click the settings tab from the left hand menu.
2. This opens the Settings pop-out menu which will display "Admin Dashboard" and "Page Approval". Select Admin Dashboard.
3. This will take you to the Envisage Admin Dashboard
4. Click on the "View locked pages" button on the Page Locking section.
5. You're now in the Page Locking section of the CMS. This area displays all the locked pages, who they were locked by and when they were locked.
6. Tick the checkbox to the left of the page you want to unlock.
7. Now click the unlock button to the right of the locked page.