How to submit & approve a page with Envisage.
1. Open the left side menu by clicking the site structure icon.
2. Find the page you want to submit for approval.
3. Click the three lines to the right of the page title, this will open the page options panel.
4. One of the ways you can submit a page is by clicking the submit page button that appears on the options panel.
5. The other way is to click the properties button in the options panel.
6. Then click the the big green submit button at the bottom of the page properties.
Once submitted a pop-up will appear the bottom of the screen (Like the one below)
7. There are also two ways to approve a page submission. The first is to click the gear symbol at the top right of the screen.
8. This opens a menu which opens from the right. Under the "Pages waiting for approval" area, click approve.
9. The other way to approve submissions is by clicking the settings icon on the left menu, this will open a small pop out which displays "Admin Dashboard" and "Page Approval". Click on "Page Approval".
10. This takes you straight to the page approval area, which displays the pages that have been submitted and are now awaiting approval.
11. Click approve on the pages you want to have approved.