How to set workflow on pages within Envisage.
1. Select the system settings tab from the side menu.
2. Select Admin Dashboard from the pop-out menu.
3. From the Admin Dashboard select Manage Workflow.
4. This takes you through to the Envisage CMS Workflow section.
5. Click on the select page button.
6. Select the page to apply the workflow to from the pop-up menu. (For this demo I will be choosing the “How to delete a page” page).
7. The selected page will appear above the Select page button now.
8. Click on the Add workflow item button.
9. Select the workflow type and the user from the two drop down lists.
10. The selected user will now appear in the workflow diagram.
11. At this point you can add another workflow above.
Or remove unwanted workflows from the diagram
12. You can also apply this workflow to all child pages of the selected page, set all future child pages to inherit this workflow or inherit a workflow from a parent page.