How to set user permissions within Envisage.
1. Click on the CRM tab from the left hand menu.
2. Then click the "View members" button on the Search All Members area.
3. This takes you through to the "All Members" area.
4. Now click on the "Edit" button next to the user whose permissions you want to edit (For demo purposes we will be using my account).
5. This takes you through to the Edit Member area for that user.
6. User the users Username and Password fields you will see "Member Permissions" which gives you three options, "Bronze Silver Gold".
7. Bronze giving the least amount of access, Silver slightly more and Gold giving access to all pages.
8. Now let us change the permissions on this account from Gold to Silver.
9. Once you've changed the permissions you want the user to have, click on the "Update Users Details" button.