How to set start & expiry dates on pages.
1. Click the three lines next to the page you want to add start and expiry dates to,
2. Select properties from the pop-out menu.
3. This takes you to the page properties of the selected page.
4. Click on the "Publish & Expiry" tab at the top of the page.
5. This takes you to the page publishing area.
6. Here you can set the date the page should be published. Do this by clicking on the calendar icon next to the "Page Start Date" which opens a calendar to select a date from.
7. Once you've selected a start date, do the same for the "Page Expiry Date" area.
8. You can also set reminders for the content editors to keep the content up to date.
9. Once completed the page should look like this.
10. This shows the page will go live on the 20/10/2014 and will be taken down on the 21/10/2014.
11. Click the save button at the bottom of the page when you're finished.