How To Set Page Redirects Through IIS.
1. Create a redirect folder in the webroot (if there isn't one there already).
2. Create a folder of the page you want at the end of the URL. Example: if you want www.support.envisage.co.uk/events create a folder called Events in the redirect folder.
3. Right click on the website in IIS and select add application.
4. This will open the Add Application area.
5. Enter the name of the application in the Alias section.
6. Find the folder in the physical path section.
7. Click ok.
8. Select the redirect from the left hand side menu.
9. Select the HTTP redirect option under the IIS section.
10. Enter the address you want it to go to in the "Redirect requests to this destination" area. Tick redirect to all requests and exact destination.
11. Click apply.