How to create and assign members to a group.
1. Click on the admin tab to on the left hand menu.
2. Click on the Admin Dashboard option.
3. This takes you through to the Envisage Admin Dashboard.
4. Click on the View groups button located on the CMS Users tab.
5. This takes you through to the Envisage CMS User Groups area.
6. Click on the New group button to the left of the screen.
7. This takes you through to the New CMS User Group area.
8. For this demo we are going to name our group “Envisage”.
9. Once the group is named, click the “Create group” button.
10. Now, the new group should appear under the all groups section.
11. Now go back to the Admin Dashboard and click on the View users button on the CMS Users tab.
12. This takes you to the Envisage CMS Users area.
13. Click on the Edit button on the user of your choice.
14. This takes you through to the Edit User area.
15. Under the users picture, you can select which groups you want the user to belong to.
16. Click on the desired group.
17. Click on the update user button below the user groups area.
18. Now the selected user belongs to the selected group.