How to add permissions to a page within Envisage.
1. Select the page you want to add permissions to.
2. Click on the three lines next to the page title, this opens the page menu.
3. Click on the properties tab.
4. This opens the properties to the page selected.
5. Click on the access tab at the top.
6. Now you have the option of selecting the permissions for the page. The options include Bronze member, Gold member and Silver member.
7. For demonstration purposes we are going to select Gold member.
8. Now go back to the page properties and click the save button at the bottom of the page.
9. Now if you try to access this page with a membership without the correct permissions you are lead to a 404 error page.
10. If you try to access the page without being logged in, it will lead you to the login page.