How to add a page with Envisage.
1. Select the site structure icon from the left side menu
Left Side Menu
Site Structure Icon
2. Once selected, the site structure will be displayed allowing you to add, customise and delete pages.
3. Then find the area you want to create a new page under and click the three lines to the right of it (For demo purposes I will select the section "Demo")
4. This will open the options panel, click on add page from the options panel.
5. This will open a new page panel which allows you to enter the page title, description and select the template for the page.
6. Once filled in click on the "Create new page" button.
7. The new page will then be displayed in the site structure under the "Demo" section.
If you want to know how to delete a page click here!
If you want to know how to submit and approve a page click here!