How to add a new URL to a page in Envisage.
1. Click on the little arrow to the left of the Envisage logo at the top of the editor.
2. This opens a pop-out menu that displays all the page on the site.
3. Select the page you want to assign a new URL to (For this demo I will be using the Error404 page).
4. Right click on the selected page, this will open the pages menu.
5. Click on the properties tab.
6. This takes you through to the Error404 page properties.
7. Click on the URLs tab on the menu.
8. This will open the Page URLs area, which displays the websites current (Primary) URL.
9. At the bottom of the screen there is the New URL area.
10. Write the new URL into the input area.
11. Insert the new URL and make this URL the new primary one.
12. Click on the Save New URL button.
13. The new URL appears under the page URLs area, but isn't live yet.
14. Submit the page.
15. Click on the admin tab, and go to page approval.
16. The page you've edited is now in the page approval area.
17. Click the approve button.
18. Once approved you're ready to use your new URL.
Here is an exmaple of this new URL in action.